Update Your Space with the Latest Flooring Trends
New floors can make any space feel fresh and help boost your home's value. Let’s look at four current ideas for your next flooring project:
1. Get bold: Vivid colors and vibrant patterns are gaining popularity. Mix and match tiles in different shapes or patterns for a statement floor.
2. Think vertical: Floor tiles are moving on up. The new trend is to extend tiles onto the wall, kitchen island, or stair risers.
3. Embrace new materials: Warm-up an industrial look with lifelike metallics or soften a space with natural and calming rugs in new shapes.
4. Imitate natural products: Use ceramic and porcelain tiles that look like marble and wood – at a fraction of the cost.
*Courtesy of Livingetc: Modern home design and style
* Specific loan program availability and requirements may vary. Please get in touch with the mortgage advisor for more information.